If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site, nor may you purchase any of the products available by Taylor Davis Violin Lessons. The materials contained in this course are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Taylor Davis Violin Lessons website for personal, non-commercial private viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Taylor Davis Violin Lessons web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Taylor Davis Violin Lessons at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Taylor Davis Violin Lessons website are provided 'as is'. All lessons and courses are previously recorded video content, not live instruction. Taylor Davis Violin Lessons makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Taylor Davis Violin Lessons does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Taylor Davis Violin Lessons be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Taylor Davis Violin Lessons website, blogs, videos, conferences or the like including but not limited to the use of its training and products, even if Taylor Davis Violin Lessons or an authorized agent of Taylor Davis Violin Lessons has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Taylor Davis Violin Lessons website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Taylor Davis Violin Lessons does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Taylor Davis Violin Lessons may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Taylor Davis Violin Lessons does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. It is your responsibility to review the Terms on an ongoing basis to maintain compliance.
Taylor Davis Violin Lessons has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Taylor Davis Violin Lessons of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to and against Taylor Davis Violin Lessons and its related entities and website shall be governed by the laws, choice of Laws, venue and Jurisdiction of Wayne County, State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Relationship of Parties
It is understood by you that you are a Customer or Licensee only. Taylor Davis Violin Lessons will not provide any fringe benefits, insurance, vacation or otherwise upon your becoming a member. Any and all of your family, staff employees and associates shall be bound to the same terms as you under this agreement.
In the event Taylor Davis Violin Lessons must enforce any breach of these terms and conditions it will be entitled to recovery of a reasonable attorneys fees and Court costs associated with such recovery.
Upon purchasing a course from Taylor Davis Violin Lessons, you consent to receive emails about content updates, promotions, and various other newsletters. You also consent to allowing your email address to be used in a “look-a-like” audience for Facebook advertising algorithms to find new prospective customers with similar likes and interests.
Individual lessons are not eligible for a refund.